Foto: Eva Dalin
Photo: Eva Dalin

Exchange students

The basic requirement for entering Stockholm University as an exchange student is that you have been accepted as an exchange student through a formal exchange programme or similar agreement between your university and Stockholm University. In the first instance, prospective exchange students should approach the relevant international exchange co-ordinator in your home institution.
More information for exchange students

Exchange agreements at our department

The Department of Child and Youth Studies has Erasmus agreements with a number of universities in Europe and North America.

Partner universities

Exchange agreements at Stockholm University

Stockholm University has serveral central agreements, and other departments also have agreements.

More information at Study with Us - Stockholm University

Visiting students

You are welcome to apply as a visiting student, also called "free-mover" or "Independent student" (i.e. outside an exchange agreement between universities). The language of instruction at Stockholm University is normally Swedish, but we have a number of Undergraduate Courses and Master Programmes taught in English.

Read about Courses at the Department of Child and Youth Studies.


International coordinator