You need the University Card

To use the printers and copying machines you need the University Card. Swipe the card to login to the printer/copying machine.

At the Department of Child and Youth Studies a copying machine is available in "postrummet" in Frescati Hagväg 24, floor 2, directly to the right.

A printer- and copying service (Printomat) is available at some of the central computer labs.

Buy copies and print quota for the new service

Please visit "My University" to buy your copies and print quota.